Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hair Cut

A couple of weeks ago I gave Kyle a haircut--it was my first time. I was actually pretty nervous because kyle's hair has no curl whatsoever (which isn't as forgiving if I had made a mistake). But my hubby was very encouraging and trusted me completely which made it a little easier. So I turned on the electric clippers and...
                                      



Voila! I had a lot of fun in the process so I will be cutting his hair from now on to help save some money. A man's haircut here costs at least 30 euros--sheesh, that better include a meal too. Even though it took me une heur et demie (an hour and a half) Kyle said it was worth it. I'm sure I'll get faster in the future.




2 comments:

  1. Haha, GOOD job!! You should see the first (and only) haircut I've ever done. My brother's hair was getting super long so I convinced him to let me cut it. I figured it was easy with the clippers.... no big deal. Well it would have been easy if it had had the guide on it! Hahah, I kept taking off big chunks of hair and wondering what was wrong, but kept going anyway. Let's just say my mom basically had to shave his head to fix it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love it Colette! I'm sure it wasn't so fun at the time but now you have such a great story to tell!

    ReplyDelete