Sunday, February 6, 2011

A birthday in France

I love my birthday. I love spending it with my husband. I love spending it with family and friends. I thought it would be hard being so far away from everyone but I ended up having a wonderful day thanks to my Kyle. Husband had the day off of work so I had him all to myself. He made me breakfast, lunch and dinner and wouldn't let me touch any of the dirty dishes--I was in heaven. In the afternoon we took a walk downtown and I bought a French beret. Later I pampered myself by painting my fingernails (I felt like such a girly girl). Then Kyle made me hawaiian and bbq chicken pizza for my birthday dinner. And for dessert...


A to die for double chocolate magnum mini ice cream bar. And yes I have chocolate smeared on my lips. It was that good.

Thank you Kyle for making my birthday special!

2 comments:

  1. I love magnum bars! They had them in china and they were just so tasty! What an excellent birthday treat. :) Happy Birthday! :) I hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle and I are addicted. Stores should start selling those in the US, wait maybe they already do...Thanks Mel!

    ReplyDelete