Tuesday, February 22, 2011

King of the Mediterranean




I am so excited to tell you all about our little vacance to Nice (pronounced niece). It took us 11 hours to get there by train but it was so worth it. We like Perigueux but it was sure "nice" to get a break from our small cold ville and enjoy the sun and Mediterranean Sea (hehe, I'm  so funny). We visited Monaco, dropped our jaws at the Russian Orthodox cathedral, experienced carnival French style, walked along the promenade des anglais, and ate lots of gelato.




Luckily we had lots to keep us entertained during those 11 hours up to the excitement. Kyle drawing and studying LSAT. Playing GOLF (cardgame). And me with my kindle reading "Little Women"-- I'm obsessed.







The sunset was incredible on that train ride. It had just rained and the view was amazing. It made me real giddy. I was so ready to get off that train and see the coast of France! 

Here is a sneak peek at what is to come...










Wouldn't it be cool if that couple was us?

2 comments:

  1. This looks soo amazing!! What a fun trip!! And I think you should just go ahead and DO say that couple is you guys... cause in ten years you'll forget it wasn't anyway. haha :)
    PS. What kind of camera do you guys have? an SLR of some sort I'm guessing. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Colette, I'm going to tell everyone it's us. Besides it's much more meaningful and romantic that way!

    Most of the pictures on my blog are taken with my small canon camera which I ADORE! It's the Powershot SD940 IS digital elph with 12.1 mega pixels. We also have a canon EOS (the generation before SLR) and I'll occasionally post pictures from it. The title blog pictures are from this camera.

    I hope you are doing well deary! Are you going to make it out to Paris?

    ReplyDelete